Saturday, September 3, 2011

Sunny San Diego

Last weekend I flew back to La Palma because my youngest brother Kevin is now attending USD. Congrats Kevin! I'm so excited for him and already want to go back to see him. I drove down with my parents, Kevin and our sweet dog, Lucy. The car was packed, the sun was shining and Kevin was nervous!



We arrived at USD and didn't really know where to go but there was an awesome table for "Lost" people. We finally found our way to Kevin's apartment and it is awesome! He has a huge rooftop just for him and his 3 roommates. Of course I didn't take pictures of it!

The weather is so wonderful that all you need to wear is shorts and a tank with some sunglasses. I did want to see a little more funk or unique styles like I see in San Francisco but didn't see much of it. I'm still a little jealous they can wear shorts and a tank almost everyday! Well, we left late at night after starting him off with some groceries and other basic things you need to live on your own.

I'm proud of Kevin and I know he'll do great in school. I'm already planning to go back to SD for his Homecoming/Family Weekend.  


  Good luck brother! 

No comments: