Monday, September 19, 2011

Red Hot Emmy's!

I always get excited for the red carpet of any show. As far back as I could remember I would watch all of them with my mom and just drool over the beautiful gowns and critique the not so hot gowns. I think that is where I got my love of gowns from. I miss watching it with her but at least we chit chat over the phone about the gowns.

The Emmy's had a hot red carpet! The red carpet did not disappoint and I love how more gowns were body fitting. The color RED was a major trend along with sparkly nudes and statement earrings to finish off the looks.  Here are the hits and trends from last night!

 Sophia Vergara in a stunning Vera Wang. 
I love how the gown drapes around her and the color is just stunning for her. The earrings are a perfect finishing touch to her look!

Christina Hendricks in a custom made Johanna Johnson gown. 
Va Va Voom! Christina embraces her curves and looks fabulous in this old Hollywood glamour feeling gown.

  Lea Michele in Marchesa. 
The rosette sleeves are a perfect touch to her gown. I love this gown but I wish it showed a little more for her age. 

Elizabeth Moss in Marchesa. 
One of my favorite sparkly nude gowns! The sheer sleeves that go up her arms are a beautiful detail and perfectly fitted for her.


Nina Brobev in Donna Karen.
My favorite of the night! How perfect does this gown fit her?? Looks like she melted right into it! Her necklace is not to bold to take away from her fitted ruffled gown. 

 Jennifer Carpenter in Tony Ward Couture. 
Another sparkly nude gown with a hint of leg. The sparkle drapes perfectly down her body and the v neck is just enough!

 Kate Winslet in Elie Saab.
Another hot Elie Saab gown. She is the master of gowns and this one is another masterpiece. It's simple yet elegant and sexy. Perfect!

Kerry Washington in Zuhair Murad.
She totally worked this gown!  


Cobie Smulders in Alberta Ferretti. 
The pop of color is fantastic along with the deep v neckline and draped shoulders and waistband that accentuates her waist. The draping of the gown flatters her so well!

Evan Rachel Wood in Elie Saab.
She is wearing my favorite designer and black which is a color you could never go wrong with. Sexy!

Jayma Mays in Zuhair Murad.
I'm crushing on her tiered ballet pink gown! Her pop of pink on her lips is perfect! It's so sweet and feminine yet elegant.

 Kelly Osbourne in J Mendel.
How amazing does she look!? All I can say is grown up and wow!


No comments: