Friday, September 23, 2011

Chic Working Space

Ever since I've moved into my recent apartment I've been struggling on what I want my room to look like. I like simple, feminine and a splash of color. I have ideas but I already have a lot of things in my room that makes it hard to work with. I wish I could just buy everything new!

I was browsing The Coveteur and they went into the offices of Who What Wear in Los Angeles and I love everything about it. I would love to work in a place that looks like their offices! Even though it's their offices I still found amazing inspiration for my room.  You can find their entire office here and be inspired!


I love the pop of colors that drastically changes the table below the T.V!


This inspiration board is like a piece of art on the wall. I always have cut outs from magazines or photographs that I don't know what to do with. I just may do this!


What a great idea to display the colorful nail polishes in a glass container instead of storing them! 



The glass desk gives the office a clean modern simple look that I like and want!

Love Love Love the chair and table!

 

Everything is so clean and chic. I love it all! This definitely inspires me for my bedroom and future office. What do you think?

No comments: