Friday, September 16, 2011

Ghirardelli Square Chocolate Festival

Every year Ghirardelli has a chocolate festival that I always end up missing. I love love love chocolate and this year I was not missing it! As I was crossing the street to the festival I could already smell the delicious chocolate and fresh waffle cones with ice cream. Of course I had to get one! I got a scoop of chocolate chip ice cream in a chocolate dipped waffle cone. Oh my goodness, it was heaven! As I walked around with my ice cream I saw many tables with samples you could try. It was all just a tease because you had to purchase tickets to try all the savory samples. There was fudge, mini sundae samples, chocolate dipped cookies, cupcakes, chocolate shakes and so much more.There were other tasty foods if for some crazy reason you didn't want to have chocolate. Maybe next year I'll buy a ticket to try all the chocolate. How many types of fudge can there be?? I'll let you know next year ;)



 My heavenly ice cream


So much fudge!



 I wouldn't mind a bag as a gift! My favorite is dark chocolate with raspberry. What's yours?




I ate all of the ice cream and waffle cone and savored every bite but then I got thirsty. It was worth it!


A beautiful day to celebrate chocolate. 

No comments: